Hair Tinsel is the latest beauty trend that is taking over the beauty world by storm. A fun and effortless way to add some shine and sparkle, It can add the perfect amount of shimmer for festivals, parties or everyday wear – we will explore all that this accessory entails here in this article!
What is Hair Tinsel?
Tinsel is a synthetic extension made of thin, shiny polyester filaments that is safe and non-toxic for use. Available in multiple colors and lengths, its versatility allows it to match natural hair colors or add pops of color without damaging your locks.
How to Apply Hair Tinsel?
The application of tinsel is a simple procedure that is done at home.
- Choose the It’s color that matches your hair color or the color you want to add to your hair.
- Take a small piece of hair, and then tie it around the hair’s tinsal. Leave a tiny hair tail to the top.
- Use either a hair extension tool or crochet hook to pull the tinsel through the knot in your knotted tinsel.
- Tie the hair tinsel with a double knot to secure it in place.
- Repeat the process with as many hair tinsels as you want.
Different Ways to Style Hair Tinsel
It can be styled in different ways, depending on your hair length and preference. Here are some popular styles to try:
- Braided : Braid the tinsel into your hair for a subtle and sophisticated look.
- Half-Up : Take half of your hair and tie it up with a hair tie, leaving the other half down. Add tinsel to the half-up section for a fun and flirty look.
- Ponytail: Tie your hair into a ponytail and add hair tinsel to it for a playful and trendy look.
Do’s and Don’ts of Tinsel
To maximize the use of It, here are a few rules and reminders:
- Select the ideal shade that complements the tone of your hair or the hue you are adding to it.
- Utilise a hair extension tool or crochet hook to pull the tinsel through its knot for an effective and secure hold.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on your tinsel as they can melt or damage the tinsel.
- Don’t pull the It too tight as it can cause discomfort and damage to your hair.
- Don’t use tinsel if you have sensitive skin or scalp as it can cause irritation.
Hair tinsel is an effective and enjoyable way to add some shimmer and sparkle to your locks. As an accessory that can be styled in different ways and suitable for all sorts of special events, this accessory should always come in handy! Follow the do’s and don’ts to keep your hair looking great and enjoy the compliments that come with it!