1. Business news overview
The Business News Overview is a weekly column that covers the top stories in the world of business. From the latest in financial news to the latest in mergers and acquisitions, the Business News Overview has you covered.
2. Recent business news
The past few weeks have brought a flurry of big business news stories. Here are two of the biggest:
1. Google’s parent company, Alphabet, has announced that it will be restructured. Google will become a subsidiary of a new holding company called Alphabet. The restructuring is designed to help Google focus on its core businesses, while allowing other Alphabet companies to operate more independently.
2. Yahoo has announced that it is selling its core business to Verizon for $4.83 billion. The sale includes Yahoo’s email, search, and media properties. Yahoo will continue to operate as a separate company after the sale, focused on its Alibaba and Yahoo Japan investments.
3. Business news by sector
When it comes to business news, there are a few key sectors that always seem to be in the spotlight. These include the finance, tech, and retail sectors. Here are three recent business news stories from each of these sectors.
1. JPMorgan Chase is set to launch a new digital bank in the U.S.
2. Goldman Sachs is reportedly considering going public
1. Google is set to launch a new cloud gaming service
2. Amazon is reportedly working on a new home robot
3. Facebook is said to be working on a new smart speaker
1. Walmart is reportedly considering launching a subscription-based streaming service
2. Target is said to be working on a new loyalty program
3. Macy’s is closing dozens of stores across the U.S.
4. Business news by region
There’s a lot of business news out there, and it can be tough to keep up with all of it. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 4 business news stories by region. Whether you’re interested in the latest developments in the US, Europe, Asia, or elsewhere, we’ve got you covered.
The US economy is continuing to grow, with GDP expanding by 2.3% in the first quarter of 2019. The stock market is also doing well, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average reaching a new all-time high in April.
Europe’s economy is also doing well, with GDP growth of 1.9% in the first quarter of 2019. The stock markets in Europe are also doing well, with the FTSE 100 index reaching a new all-time high in April.
Asia’s economy is growing at a slower pace than the US and Europe, but is still expanding. GDP growth in Asia was 1.6% in the first quarter of 2019. The stock markets in Asia are mixed, with the Nikkei 225 index reaching a new all-time high in April, while the Shanghai Composite index is down slightly.
The economies of Latin America and Africa are both growing, but at a slower pace than the US, Europe, and Asia. GDP growth in Latin America was 1.3% in the first quarter of 2019, while GDP growth in Africa was 2.4%. The stock markets in both regions are mixed, with some indexes reaching new all-time highs and others down slightly.
5. Business news by country
When it comes to business news, there’s a lot to keep track of. Not only do you need to know what’s going on in your own country, but you also need to be up-to-date on what’s happening around the world. Here are five business news stories from different countries that you should be aware of:
1. In the United States, the Senate recently voted to pass a major tax reform bill. This bill will have a significant impact on businesses, both large and small.
2. In China, the government has announced a new set of regulations that will impact the way that foreign businesses operate in the country.
4. In India, the government has announced a major push to promote electric vehicles. This could have a big impact on the auto industry.
6. Business news by company
There’s always something new happening in the world of business. Whether it’s a major merger or acquisition, a new product or service launch, or changes in the competitive landscape, staying up-to-date on the latest business news is essential for any professional.
There are a number of ways to stay informed about what’s happening in the business world. One is to read the business section of your local newspaper or other media outlets. But if you want to really stay on top of the latest business news, you need to follow some of the top business news sources.
Here are six of the best business news sources:
1. The Wall Street Journal
The Wall Street Journal is one of the most respected business news sources in the world. It’s known for its in-depth reporting and analysis of the latest business developments. The Journal also has a very popular website, which features breaking business news as well as articles from the print edition.
Bloomberg is another top business news source, known for its comprehensive coverage of the financial markets. Bloomberg also has a very popular website, which features breaking business news as well as market data and analysis.
Forbes is a leading source of business news and information, with a particular focus on entrepreneurism and small business. Forbes also has a very popular website, which features breaking business news as well as articles and columns from the print edition.
4. Business Insider
Business Insider is a popular website that features breaking business news as well as analysis and commentary.
CNBC is a leading source of business news, with a particular focus on the stock market and investing. CNBC also has a very popular website, which features breaking business news as well as market data and analysis.
6. The Economist
The Economist is a respected source of business news and analysis, with a particular focus on global business developments. The Economist also has a very popular website, which features breaking business news as well as articles and columns from the print edition.